2024 Imperial Scouts Membership
2024 Membership Details
- Price: $350
- (18) 375ml bottles
- (6) different member-exclusive Scout releases giving everyone 3 bottles per release (included with the membership).
- Options to buy more of the members-only bottles, depending on availability.
- Exclusive first access to all 2024 bottle releases.
- First opportunity to renew membership in 2025.
- Storage for your bottles and merchandise in our cellar.
- Note: your cellar must be emptied twice during the annual membership; once in the summer and once at the end of the year. Details about emptying your cellar will be provided in a newsletter beforehand. Please expect to empty your cellar at least twice per year as requested.
- 15% off on all of our merchandise on the online store and all Jackie O’s locations.
- Specialty members-only glassware and sticker (automatically included with the membership).
- Your choice of a members-only merchandise product:
- Choose between a sweater or a hat
- The option to purchase additional members-only merchandise at checkout
- A 2024 end of the year Scout party in our Columbus location, On Fourth.
- We are still working on figuring out the best way to handle pick ups in Columbus, as we do not have a dedicated space to store cellars for upcoming pick ups at this location and we only do transfers from Athens once a week or so. Once we work out the details, all Scouts will be notified. Please do not expect to be able to pick up at On Fourth for the time being.
- $20 coupon to be used on our online store.
- The coupon works on all products, including beer and merchandise.
- This coupon is limited to 1 use per member and will not be available to use until January 1st, 2024.
- You can only use this coupon once, so please choose an order over $20 to use the coupon on.
- Access to our dedicated membership liaison to:
- Arrange pickups
- Schedule proxies
- Check cellar for bottle counts and any additional information inquired about Scout’s personal cellar
- Prepare orders for pick up or shipping
- Ship orders
- Answer questions
CLAIMING YOUR SCOUT BEER
- All membership transactions will be handled through our online store.
- Throughout the year, we will release 6 members-only bottles. Each member will receive 3 of each members-only bottle as part of the membership. These will automatically be added to your account and they will all have their own order number.
- Members can add “extra” members-only bottles for a cost.
ADDITIONAL BEER SALES AND PRE-RELEASES
- Members will have the opportunity to purchase extra members-only beers, while supplies last, and pre-purchase bottles from all of our 2024 releases.
- These purchases can be cellared along with the other membership beers.
- Members will be notified of allotments and whether there will be distribution of the bottles in advance of any Scout sales.
- If 2024 members-only bottles remain after the initial sale, they will be available to purchase by Scouts until they sell out.
CELLARING YOUR BEER
- Each membership includes a dedicated cellar space that can be emptied at any time with 5 days notice.
- Bottles are cellared in our warehouse. There will be a mandatory cellar clean out twice a year:
- There are no exceptions to emptying out your cellars when requested. It is mandatory that at least twice a year, your cellar is emptied. Anything left in your cellars after the provided dates will be forfeited without a refund and will be available for your fellow members to purchase.
PICKING UP YOUR BEER
- Members will coordinate with our membership liaison to arrange beer pickups or schedule a pickup through Calendly.
- A proxy is welcome to pick up your cellar for you; they do not have to be a fellow Scout to be your proxy.
- Pickups must be arranged with at least 5 days notice.
- Beer is to be picked up by a member or proxy at the location listed below unless stated otherwise:
- Jackie O’s Taproom: 25 Campbell St., Athens OH 45701
- Pickup must be made by someone 21 years of age or older with a valid ID.
- Please note: Your cellars are not kept at the Taproom and therefore they are not easily accessible. Please do not just show up at the Taproom for your cellar, as your orders will not be there. This is why we ask for 5 days’ notice when scheduling a pickup. We must check all of your orders to make sure they are correct, label the boxes, and transfer the orders from our warehouse to the Taproom.
SHIPPING YOUR BEER
- We are able to ship within the state of Ohio, to Virginia, Washington D.C., Alaska, Kentucky, and Pennsylvania.
- Shipping fees will apply.
- Shipping costs are based on the weight of the shipment, the destination, and outside factors such as the UPS daily shipping rates. We do not control the cost of shipping.
- Monday through Friday the membership liaison will be available at [email protected].
- Newsletter emailed before all bottle releases.
- Additional newsletters to serve as reminders, alerts about upcoming dates, events, etc.
- Please read all newsletters when they are emailed to you; they contain important information.
- Private Imperial Scouts Facebook group.
- Once you become an Imperial Scout, you can request to join the Facebook group. Only members are allowed in the private group.
- Do not resell bottles.
- If you’re caught reselling bottles, you will be banned from the Scouts without a refund.
- Please note that your proxy will not receive emails, newsletter, access to our private Facebook group, discounts, etc. and will only be able to pick up your pre-paid beer and/or merchandise.
- We reserve the right to send these beers to regional and national events, pop some bottles at members-only parties, and at special events in our locations.
This item is included in your membership. If you would like to purchase additional members-only items, please add them NOW using this link.
We will not have overstock of additional members-only sweaters.